Why chose JET PRESS Wave Springs?
JET PRESS Wave Springs can be used in place of conventional round wire springs in space critical environments. They are manufactured from a
single filament of flat wire formed in continuous precise coils with uniform diameters and waves. They have either Plain ends (wavy) or
Squared-flat ends (shim ends).
JET PRESS Wave Springs occupy thirty to fifty percent of the compressed height space of comparable round wire springs, offering equal deflection
with the same load specifications, a very small area relative to the amount of work they can perform.
- They fit tight radial and axial spaces
- They can reduce the size and weight of the assembly by as much as 50%
- They are not only space saving, but also allow engineers to build smaller assemblies that use less materials, hence lower production costs
- Ideal when uniform force distribution and/or uniform rotational pressure is required over 360°
- Material - Stainless Steel Type 17-7 PH
- Wire - Single strand of pre-tempered flat wire
- Maximum Temperature - 340° Centigrade
- Finish - Passivated
- Coils - Continuous coils with uniform diameters and waves
- Design - Uniform diameter and wave heights
- Stock Sizes - Rod sizes of 4.00mm (0.157”) to 35.00mm (1.378”) with Hole diameters from 6.00 mm (0.236”) to 45 mm (1.772”) and in Spring Rates
from 6.56 Nmm (37.460 lb/in) to 114.95 N/mm (356.350 lb/in)
- Medical equipment
Need help to find what you are looking for?
View product details at www.jetpress.com or contact Mark Jones by
telephone on +44 1623 551800 and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.